Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank you for all of your very positive comments. They make me feel so welcome. Yes, I did like the muffins. I was quite disappointed in my first attempt with my blog. I couldn't get the photos and script lined up correctly and didn't have any more time to fiddle. We have house guests arriving tomorrow for a week and I always do a party for them inviting my Canadian neighbors. I live in Mexico and they visit us every year. I can't imagine why they like to get out of Toronto this time of year. I am presenting a series of moles with chicken, turkey and pork. Also, I will prepare a poblano corn pudding and some fun Mexican appetizers. My neighbors will help with the rice, salad and dessert. There will be 24 of us. We always have a good time. I am looking forward to continued excellent baking experiences. Again thank you so much for the lovely comments. lola

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Lola! It gets easier, that's for sure. Enjoy your visit with you friends!

    ReplyDelete