This is my first post for TWD and a first ever blog for me. New camera
and new kitchen. I will get better at this. What fun! I used mini-muffin tins filled nearly full. Baked 10 minutes. Recipe made 36 muffins. I like the flavor and texture from corn meal. They are light and delicate. I cut back on the sugar by 1/2 teaspoon and added 2 full teaspoons of chili powder.
I am looking forward to further participation in TWD.
lola
January 13, 2009
They look great.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to TWD
Your corn muffins look delicious! We're so happy to have you join TWD! Happy baking!
ReplyDeleteI am new too and your muffins look great. I am jealous of your new camera and new kitchen though!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club. Great job for sure!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to TWD! You'll love it. Your muffins look great!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to TWD!! So, did you like these??? I loved them!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME to TWD!! Good luck on the new blog, the new camera and in the NEW KITCHEN! How fun. Looking forward to see what the future brings. :o)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to TWD!
ReplyDeleteYour muffins look great!