
WOW! This was an exercise in decadence and I loved every bite. I had to limit myself to just one piece, but my friends were delighted to pick up the slack. Thank you Carla of Chocolate Moosey for your selection. I used walnuts in the crust and the caramel. I did not have the honey-roasted peanuts available to me, but want to give them a try next time. This recipe does take some time, but worth the effort for a special dessert.
I am traveling during the month of October, so will have to pass on the pudding, muffins, biscuits and, alas, the torte. I will catch up later. Happy Baking to all of you. I will see you in November. lola
Your tart looks great. I thought about walnuts, but had the peanuts so I used them. This really was worth the effort.
ReplyDeleteLovely tart. Fun to make and to eat. Great job.
ReplyDelete