
Melissa of Life in a Peanut Shell, chose this weeks chocolate treat. After reading comments in the Q&A, I used an 8 x 8 pan and increased the baking time to 55 minutes. I lined the pan with parchment. I added 2 tablespoons of natural cocoa powder to the brownie ingredients for a more chocolate flavor. As other bakers, I had difficulty swirling the chocolate into the cheesecake layer. I probably should have thinned out the base, since I added more chocolate. Instead of sour cream with sugar for the topping, I simply put some sour cream on top and sprinkled with cocoa powder. This is not one of my favorites, but it is always fun to bake along with the TWD bakers. Thanks Melissa and bakers for the input during the week. Now, on to Chocolate Souffle. We are having a guests for dinner on Friday. This will be a lovely dessert. I haven't made souffles in ages. Have a great week. lola
No swirls on mine either. Ah well. They tasted good!
ReplyDelete