
My kitchen smelled like the holidays when baking this yummy bundt cake. Thank you Britin, The Nitty Britty, your selection was brilliant. I sprayed the pan with Baker's Joy and it released perfectly. The recipe is a lovely balance of tart cranberries, apple, pecans and spices. It is not too sweet and is just right with a cup of tea. I will bake this again during the holiday season to share with neighbors and friends. TWD bakers, I am sure you will enjoy all the baking opportunities this month. Have fun!
I made this for this week too.
ReplyDeleteI didn't add cranberries to mine though.
Im glad you liked it. I made it last week and thought it was really tasty! I made the cookies this week and they are good too! Your cake looks really good!
ReplyDeleteYour cake looks lovely! Glad you enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteThis was such a yummy cake and so perfect for this time of season. Yours looks great!
ReplyDelete