Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TWD Brownie Buttons


Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen chose this weeks "two bite wonders", Brownie Buttons. Easy to make and more than easy to eat. I plan to serve these to a teenage visitor on Friday and will put a bit of frosting on the top. My photo is not exciting, but they are baked and posted on time. You know what I mean - some weeks that is the way it is. I just returned from traveling in the Mexican State of Michoacan where I experienced meeting outstanding artisians and eating fabulous food. Have a great week TWD bakers! lola

5 comments:

  1. Your teenage visitor is lucky! These brownie buttons are way too easy to eat!
    Your trip to Michoacan sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous about the trip.. specially the eating good food part, LOL! Glad you had fun!

    The brownies are so good, eh?

    Keep baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the brownie buttons, too, and I can think of a dozen variations to make of them. Did you put in the orange zest? I thought that was a very nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one lucky visitor! I could come too....

    ReplyDelete