Sunday, January 10, 2010

TWD Update - Our Lady of Guadalupe Quilt


It is hard to believe we are well into 2010! I haven't posted in some time. As with many of you, we were very busy with the holidays and guests. Our grandsons came for Christmas and we spent most of the time on the beach, swimming with the dolphins and more adventures. I made things like rice krispie, peanut butter squares and brownies - good kid food. We had a fun dinner party for New Year's Eve. Now we have houseguests from Canada. They are loving the beach and sunshine. Imagine that? We will have a party for them on Wednesday and then are driving them to Central Mexico for a week of sightseeing, shopping and eating.
The photo is of a quilt that I made celebrating Our Lady of Guadalupe. My other creative endavors are quilting and needlepoint. Are there other quilters amoung the TWD group? I will be back on the TWD adventure at the end of January. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment