Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TWD BRRRRR-OWNIES


No BRRRRR in my brownies. I could not find the peppermint patties where I live. I used 1/2 cup each of peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips. I reduced the amount of sugar a bit (technical term you know) and followed the recipe. They turned out fine. The chips didn't melt into the batter, but remained mostly intact. I will gift these to some neighborhood children. They will love them. Thank you Karen of Welcome to our Crazy Blessed Life for your TWD selection. Enjoy yet another summer week! lola

5 comments:

  1. Yum! This would be a good recipe to remember for leftover Halloween candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with vicki a great leftover candy recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy on its own to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm peanut butter chips in these sound delicious! :) Thanks for baking with me this week!

    ReplyDelete