Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TWD Chipster-Topped Brownies




Beth of Supplicious selected this weeks recipe. I used a 9 x 13 pyrex lined with parchment and followed the recipe. I shared this double-decker decadence with friends for a lovely day of sailing on the Bay. I loved this easy and delicious recipe. As you can see, so did the tasters. Thank you Beth for a yummy treat. For you mango lovers, I posted a Mango Salsa served with shrimp from The Great Mango Book by Allen Susser. Please check it out. It was delicious. Have a great week! lola

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your brownie bites look terrific! Doesn't look like you had any timing issues at all! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures with the hands waiting to grab a brownie!! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like the perfect scrumptious little bites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look just perfect.

    Which Bay were you sailing on??

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were sailing on the Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. It was perfect day. I had fun preparing quiche, salad and the brownies for the group. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...brownies and sailing, it sounds like such a great day. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete