Monday, July 19, 2010

Rose's Heavenly Cakes - Chocolate Banana Stud Cake




Chocolate on Chocolate! This week's selection is an easy cake to prepare. It is slathered in bittersweet ganache and then "studded" with chocolate chips. I did not do the complete coverage, but my young tasters didn't seem to mind. One of the children suggested chocolate kisses on top. A good idea! More of a mouth full of chocolate. Nevertheless, it is was success. Enjoy another week of summer baking. lola

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I like how your cake turned out! Chocolate kisses is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh square cake. Looks lovely! Did you make any adjustment to the leavening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that first photo with the dots on the square on the stripes! a square cake is a great idea, and your studding looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I appreciate your comments. Jenn, I made no adjustment to leavening. My pan was 8 x 8 x 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked that you baked in a square pan!!

    ReplyDelete