Monday, December 13, 2010

Rose's Heavenly Cakes - Chocolate Velvet Fudge Cake

Again I am little late due to computer problems. Marie, thank you for your patience. This bundt cake is easy to prepare and lovely with a simple presentation. Cocoa powder is the chocolate key element and it is moist with a fine texture. I served it with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream. A hit for yet another luncheon. I sent the rest home with the guests. I am perfecting my BTG motto ( BAKE, TASTE, GIFT).
Enjoy all of your holiday baking. Take care, lola

4 comments:

  1. ooo, that looks really good! i could use a slice of that cake with some vanilla ice cream right now. (love your motto!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of your homemade ice cream. Lovely presentation!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  3. ב''ה

    Looks great! I want some now. :)

    ReplyDelete