Monday, December 13, 2010

Rose's Heavenly Cakes - Chocolate Genoise With Peanut Butter Whipped Ganache



As my computer has been down for over two weeks, I have not been able to post. This is a late post, but that I had to do it because the cake is soooo delicious. I shared it with friends for lunch and they devoured it. The ganache is as light as a feather and it nearly melts in the mouth with the hint of peanut butter in the chocolate. The genoise is brushed with a syrup before frosting. Rose calls for Chambord black raspberry liqueur which I could not find where I live. I did have some Creme de Cassis from France and it was a perfect substitution. A sublime taste experience was one of the comments between bites. Take care, lola

1 comment:

  1. OMG! this chocolate cake looks very yummy.
    I wish i could eat some of this today.

    Thanks for sharing this to us.



    Seattle Real Estate | Alaska Fishing Lodge | Minneapolis Bankruptcy Attorney | Minneapolis Bankruptcy | Real Estate

    ReplyDelete