
Thank you Flo Braker, author of Baking for all Occasions and Hanaa for your February pick. It was fun to make chocolate pudding from scratch. My mom always made the box version. The caramel adds such a lovely rich dimension. Luckily it was not an all day project for me. I had some pie dough and caramel in the freezer from previous projects. I made half of the pudding recipe, filling a small tart and still had pudding left for two little dishes for my honey and me. It was topped with whipped cream and a sprinkling of Heath candy bits and grated chocolate. I gifted the tart to dear neighbors who are celebrating a special day. Next month the ABC bakers will make Braided Coffee Cake. It sounds challenging and delicious. Check out the other talented bakers at http://avidbakerschallenge.blogspot.com/ and add this cookbook to your "have to have" list. Take care, lola
Beautiful tart, Lola, and you have some very lucky neighbors!!! I'm glad you enjoyed making this.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to facing my yeast fears head-on and making the braided coffee cake next month :o)
Your tart looks delicious! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLove the tart....looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThats beautiful.......
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog an award is waiting for you ..... :)
This looks and sounds divine!!
ReplyDeletewww.culinaryschoolguide.net ---lots of great baking info :)