
Yummy Chocolate, what more can you want?? Amy of Amy Ruth Bakes fulfilled the dreams of chocolate lovers with her selection of this week's recipe. The cake was easy to make and I chose to make the chocolate filling instead of the cherry filling. I was in Texas helping my daughter after surgery. This dessert thrilled the grandsons and their friends as they ate it with vanilla ice cream. I will try this recipe as cupcakes or just little bites of chocolate cake dipped in a dab of whipped cream. This is one to try again and again with different variations. Take a look at other TWD blogs and feast your eyes on their creations.
Have a great summer week TWD bakers. lola
Have a great summer week TWD bakers. lola
I like this so much I made 2: Bundt & Loaf cakes
ReplyDeletegreat looking cake!
I bet the grandkids were thrilled: chocolate on chocolate!
ReplyDeleteIm sure your grandsons loved it! I would love to eat a slice with ice cream too!
ReplyDeleteLucky Grandson's and Daughter, I would say!!! Its hot there huh?
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious and I am so thrilled that you liked its simplicity and versatility. Thanks for baking alog with me this week. I love making new friends. I'm finding them all over the place. :")
AmyRuth