Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TWD Raisin Swirl Bread

This delicious bread recipe was chosen by Susan of Food.Baby. I was in Austin helping my daughter recover from surgery after she fell down the stairs and fractured her face. I went to the library and copied the recipe, so that I could bake it for the grandsons. My daughter does not cook as I do, so she did not have a Kitchen Aid, but I persevered. The bread turned out almost perfect and the boys loved it toasted and made into french toast - yummy! The recipe is quite easy and one that I will make again under more positive circumstances. It was convenient to refrigerate the dough overnight as Dorie suggested.
My daughter is healing well and I was fortunate to be able to help her. Have a good week TWD bakers. lola

2 comments:

  1. Delicious looking bread! I hope your daughter is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I hope that your daughter is doing much better. How wonderful that you were able to be there to help her.

    Your bread looks perfect! This was so good. :)

    ReplyDelete