Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gutsy Cooks Club - Chicken Biryani

I have a number of Indian friends who cook so beautifully. My mouth waters each time I am invited to share dinner in their home. This recipe for Chicken Biryani from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible was quite simple to prepare, but I think it did not have the depth of flavor that my friends are able to achieve in their biryani. Nevertheless, we enjoyed this touch of India. I was fortunate to have green mango chutney to serve along side - a gift from one of my friends. Check out what the other Gutsy Cooks prepared this week. Monica's blog http://www.sweetbitesblog.com/ I am back from my travel adventure in Oaxaca. The moles were a real treat - straight from the heart of Mexico. Take care, lola

1 comment:

  1. Lola.. the mango as the side was such a good idea! I'm glad that your trip to Oaxaca was a success! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete