
Get these out of the house quick - they are tooo good! Nicole of Bakeologie selected the recipe for TWD bakers this week. Combine peanut butter (chunky), salted peanuts, chocolate chips (I used 60% for a deep chocolate flavor) and you have a taste treat for all ages. After I took them away from my "honey" before he ate them all, I gifted them to some young tasters. I baked in a 9 x 13 pan instead of the suggested 9 x 9 and like the thickness. This is really a keeper recipe for when the grandkids come to visit. Please check out what the other TWD bakers did with this selection. Thank you Nicole! Next up: Thanksgiving Cranberry Shortbread Cake. Take care, lola
They look wonderful! Im glad you enjoyed this recipe! Nice of you to share them!
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun recipe. I wish I'd used my 60% chips...I went with milk chocolate instead and bittersweet would have been so much better.
ReplyDelete